Financial Donations & Planned Giving
Your contribution means that we can continue to provide a Christian recovery program and services for alcohol and drug addicts. Your gift today will provide hope and relief tomorrow.
Financial contributions to the Faith Home are tax-deductible and include:
- Gifts in a will/estate plans or revocable trust
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable remainder annuity trusts
- Future gifts of Life Insurance
- Future gifts of retirement plan assets
- Matching Gifts -- Your gift could be matched dollar for dollar! Many companies offer matching gift programs that will double, even triple a donation's value. Check with your company or visit this online directory of matching gift companies to find out if your company will match your contribution to the Faith Home. If you have questions about your company's matching gift program, please contact your Human Resources or Personnel office.
Faith Home Tax Identification Number - 57-6034112.
Faith Home is not a government agency and the Faith Home Christian Recovery Home for alcoholics and addicts is free thanks to the generosity of people like you. Contributions to the Faith Home, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes.
Option 1: Online Giving through PayPal Secure Donations. You print your tax deductible receipt and receive email confirmation.
Option 2:To mail or send your tax deductible financial contribution please download the Faith Home Donation form.
Please send your tax-deductible donation to:
PO Box 39
Greenwood, SC 29648
For additional questions regarding donations please contact us.