We are convinced that the key to creating a truly great culture and environment is an intense focus on the values that guide its people's actions.
These are Faith Home's "Core Values and Beliefs"
- We commit to providing compassionate yet firm Christian rehabilitation and recovery program for alcoholics and addicts based on the principles and teachings of Jesus.
- Christ along with the twelve steps of recovery of AA and NA.
- We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with compassion and respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- Our actions reflect the values we believe in.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do and say we follow-up with commitment and positive action.
- Work is an important part of life, therefore, it is an important part of the recovery program.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the Faith Home's resources with the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we see a huge difference between "good mistakes" (best effort, bad result) and "bad mistakes" (sloppiness or lack of effort).
- Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals, and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our residents, staff and alumni. We own problems and we are always responsive.