Our Admissions Process & Policy
- You must be willing to commit to an eight-week in-house program.
- Once we receive your admissions application via our ONLINE APPLICATION, ONLINE FORMS SUBMISSION, or speaking with an ADMISSIONS SPECIALIST, AND have been advised by Admissions of your APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE, you MUST call every day to check in with Faith Home by calling (864) 223-0694 between 6:30 AM to 11:00 PM 7-days a week.
YOU MUST SPEAK FIRST TO AN ADMISSIONS SPECIALIST FIRST TO BE PLACED ON OUR INTAKE WAITING LIST
*IMPORTANT – FAILURE TO CALL FOR 4-DAYS of will result in your denial for program acceptance and removal from our waiting list. The waiting list time averages 3-4 weeks for men and 5-6 weeks for women. We recommend you seek a medical detox if required as we are NOT a medical facility.
- We will contact you 3- 4 days prior to your date of admission to schedule your arrival to Faith Home to advise you of your admittance and answer any questions at that time.
- All applicants will be drug tested upon arrival to Faith Home. It is imperative that your system is clean of alcohol and drugs including prescribed opiates, benzodiazepines, psychotropic or mind-altering medications.
- We require you handle any outstanding personal business (ie. legal, medical, financial) prior to coming to Faith Home. Once you are here leaving to attend to personal business is not allowed.
- Someone must drive you to Faith Home. No personal vehicles are allowed.
- VERY IMPORTANT! You MUST bring a Picture ID and Social Security card. You will not be admitted without these!
- During your residency, only immediate family can visit or receive phone calls. Common law spouses, boyfriends or girlfriends are NOT allowed to visit or receive phone calls – this is strictly enforced. Visitors are required to provide proof of relationship to the resident ( Marriage or birth certificate).
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance at your scheduled admission time and date. Failure to pass the drug screen, breathalyzer or arrive without a photo ID and or Social Security card will result in denial of program admission.
- If at anytime during the admittance process you appear insincere, we reserve the right to deny your program admission.
Items to Bring
- Five (5) sets of clothing, personal hygiene items, no cologne, after shave, mouth wash, or any products containing alcohol.
- Wash cloths, towel, pillow case, nice clothes for Chapel, shower shoes and robe.
- Bible, Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous books and literature, Christian books, devotionals
- Writing materials, journal, pens, envelopes, stamps, money for Walmart and canteen.
- Music CDs – Christian only.
Items not to Bring
- ALL mobile and cellular phones, tablets and electronic devices.
- Any aerosol spray cans or any products containing alcohol.
- Food or drinks.
- Weapons including knives.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.”
~ 2 Corinthians 5:17