Faith Home Tax Id #: 57-6034112
Faith Home is not a government agency and the Faith Home Christian Recovery Home for alcoholics and addicts is free thanks to the generosity of people like you. Contributions to the Faith Home, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes.
Financial contributions to the Faith Home are tax-deductible and include:
- Gifts in a will/estate plans or revocable trust
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable remainder annuity trusts
- Future gifts of Life Insurance
- Future gifts of retirement plan assets
- Matching Gifts — Your gift could be matched dollar for dollar! Many companies offer matching gift programs that will double, even triple a donation’s value. Check with your company or visit this online directory of matching gift companies to find out if your company will match your contribution to the Faith Home. If you have questions about your company’s matching gift program, please contact your Human Resources or Personnel office.
To Send Your Gift by Mail
Please download our Gift & Donation Form and mail to:
Faith Home Donations
PO Box 39
Greenwood, SC 29648
We will send you a confirmation letter of your gift donation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Your recurring gift to Faith Home will be automatically occur every 30-days. If you would like to change or cancel, you can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or log into your PayPal Account