Our Mission & Values
The mission of Faith Home is to guide men and women into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and, with the tools of Christ-centered spirituality and 12-step recovery, return them to society as productive citizens – reclaimed and filled with hope and purpose.
- Our actions reflect the values we believe in.
- We are committed to providing a Christian recovery program based on the biblical truths and teachings of Jesus Christ and the 12-Steps of recovery.
- We respect and love ALL individuals regardless of race, gender, beliefs and background.
- We will be relentless in our efforts to provide every resident the opportunity to succeed in their recovery from their addiction(s).
- We believe that alcohol and drug addiction is a disease affecting the mind, body and soul.
- We strive to live by the fruit of the Spirit; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- Passion, honesty, joy, forgiveness, faith, hope and love shall be our guiding principles.
- Devotion to disciplined stewardship and prudent financial practices for God’s ministry.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our residents, staff and alumni. We own problems and we are always responsive.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
~ John 3:16
1966 YEAR FOUNDED
58 YEARS SERVING
45000 LIFES IMPACTED BY FAITH HOME
135 NUMBER OF RESIDENT BEDS
Take the First Step to Freedom
Begin your program of recovery by speaking to an Admissions Specialist or by completing an online application.
Don’t Wait, Get Help Today!