Our Recovery Program
Christian Recovery for Alcoholics & Drug Addicts
Established in 1966, Faith Home, located in Greenwood, South Carolina, has provided at no-cost to program residents, an 8-Week residential Christ-centered and 12-Step recovery program and facility to over 45,000 to Men and Women seeking freedom from alcoholism and drug Addiction.
Our program is based on the fundamental belief that the solution to an individuals’ problems as the result of alcohol and drug addiction can be found through a faith in God and the application of a program of recovery.
Faith Home provides separate homes for our men and women residents during their 8-week residency. Our program is simple with a disciplined approach to helping residents achieve a balanced life of recovery centered in the word of God, healthy living, responsibly working, helping and serving others, 12-step meetings and church attendance.
Program Amenities & Activities include:
- Licensed Addiction counseling available to all residents
- Spiritual counseling available through our Chaplains
- Healthy and balanced meal plan
- Daily bible studies and devotions with guest speakers and pastors.
- Daily recovery meetings – Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- Daily Work therapy – Assist with various roles to help Faith Home operate (Kitchen, housekeeping, maintenance, garden, resale stores, answer phones,)
- Weekly Sunday Worship Services for residents, families and friends, alumni
- Weekly Saturday Night Dinner, Worship and Graduation Services for residents, families and friends, alumni
- Health activities – weight room, basketball, volleyball, walking, running, hiking, fishing, ping-pong, foosball
- Community volunteer service and outreach – food banks, United Way and other
- Choir outreach events – Weekly to our local nursing homes, churches
“Only when our lives are grounded in the Eternal truth of God’s word will we be able to withstand the storms of life.”(Matthew 7:24) ~ Rev. Billy Graham